Boing!

I have finally achieved the ultimate garden 'look' of my neighbourhood with the addition of a trampoline! Ours is considerably smaller than the neighbours' efforts, but just the right size for my littlies and for the limited space currently available (before a radical garden re-design that sadly remains mostly in my imagination at present!).


I've heard much about the therapeutic benefits of trampolines - letting off steam with vigorous exercise, rhythmic bouncing calming fraught emotions etc. OB loves being pushed on the swing and will happily do that for hours (or as long as he has a willing slave to keep on pushing) and I've always felt that this was a soothing experience for him. The trampoline has been on my to-do list for ages - its arrival was carefully timed to coincide with the beginning of the summer holidays!


It's getting plenty of use right now, and I'm more than happy to encourage that for as long as the novelty factor makes it the activity of choice. If nothing else, I'm hoping it will tire Twinkle and OB out sufficiently to make bedtimes a breeze for a while!


Comments

  1. Great way to get exercise - my kids were jumping around on the trampoline yesterday at a family members house. They love it. Good pics too x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts