No-Fun Mum is:
- short on patience
- intolerant of incessant chatter and noise
- overwhelmed by the many things that need to be done
- sick of repeating herself
- frustrated at having her attempts to return to Fun Mum thwarted by challenging behaviour
- short on the mental energy needed to think up fun things to do
- unwilling to sit on the floor and play cars endlessly
- tired of nearly all her conversations being administrative or disciplinary in nature
- alarmed by how frequently she says "No!" and "Stop!"
- even more alarmed by how frequently these instructions are ignored
- irritated when OB is hideously tired all afternoon and evening because he got up so ridiculously early again
- not the mum I wanted to be
Still, the weather forecast for the weekend is apparently good so here's hoping for some cobweb-blowing outdoor days in the garden and out on long walks to revive Fun Mum. I know she's in there!